Welcome to Henley High School
Henley High School is a local Government School for 1300 students in years 8 to 12, including 70 International students and 30 students with significant learning difficulties in our Disability Unit.
The school is situated close to Henley Beach, the airport and the CBD in Adelaide, South Australia and provides a comprehensive curriculum that meets the individual learning needs of the diverse range of students from our local and wider Western Adelaide community.
Henley High School is highly regarded for
- A broad curriculum including career advice
- The use of ICT tools to enhance the engagement of, and successful outcomes for, students
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), Literacy and Numeracy and VET programs
- Specialist Sporting programs that include a specialised entry program for high achieving student athletes in 11 sports
- Focus on Internationalism
- Provision of high quality teaching and learning for students with significant intellectual disabilities and those who are marginalised
click here to read more