STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths
STEM at Henley High School is committed to:
- Developing an engaging curriculum in the middle school for STEM subjects
- Providing teachers with relevant skills and resources to support student learning
- Giving students opportunities to participate in activities, events and other initiatives
- Increasing retention in STEM subjects at Senior School
- Developing pathways to post school employment and Careers in STEM industries
Henley High School is a lead school in the Commonwealth funded Advanced Technology Project. The project aims to increase the number of young people who undertake career pathways in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).